Training Organisation - focus on learning & development
Support & Empowerment for People with Disabilities
In 2010 On Focus established its own nationally accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO) - focus on learning and development, to be able to offer high quality training to its staff and clients and the staff and clients of Community Services Organisations in our region of NSW and across the State.
Through our RTO you can access a range of high quality individualised professional development services which includes:-
- Government Funded Vocational Education and Training (VET) Programs – eg Certificates III and IV in Disability. Other programs include Certificate II in Business and Diploma of Community Services Coordination. This training is funded by the NSW Government in partnership with the Commonwealth Government. Training that is funded by the NSW Government in partnership with the Commonwealth Government is not free and attracts an Administration Fee as stipulated by TAFE NSW. A schedule of the Administration Fee is freely available from TAFE NSW at http://northcoast.tafensw.edu.au/ApplyandEnrol/Pages/TAFE-fees-exemptions-concessions-refunds.aspx
- Fee for Service VET programs that are not funded
- Individualised non accredited Training Programs for support staff– eg, Nutrition and Swallowing, Community Service Workplace Orientation, Volunteer Training, Implementation of the ADHC Behaviour Support Policy, Manual Handling, and a range of specialised technical programs related to quality service delivery.
- Non accredited training programs for people with a disability to support them develop and be able to live, work and play in the community
- Consulting Services that support organisations and individuals to learn, change and grow – eg Succession Planning, Strategic Planning, Policy and Procedure Development, Preparing for Change, Competency Based Job Description Development, Mapping your in-house training to National Competencies etc
Our RTO is based in our Head Office complex in Casino and we work across NSW with a small, dedicated and professional team. We are happy to come and talk with you about your Learning and Development needs and how we can tailor and customise our services and products so that your staff and clients can operate more effectively.
We firmly believe that classroom learning must translate into best practice in the job and community.
Please use the link s on this page to access information about Training Programs, Consulting Services, newsletters, announcements about Funded Training opportunities and to also be introduced to our RTO Team members.
or contact us through Head Office: 02 6662 2333